Information We Collect
If you contact us under email@example.com directly, we may receive information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, MECAM uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information. You may choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. For more information about cookie management with specific web browsers, visit the browsers’ respective websites.
MECAM follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect in various ways:
• Provide, operate, and maintain our website.
• Improve, personalize, and expand our website.
• Understand and analyze how you use our website.
• Develop new features and functionalities.
• Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website.
• Send you emails in response to messages that you address to us. If you have explicitly granted us the permission to provide you with regular information (such as newsletters), we will use your e-mail to that end. You can revoke this permission any time by clicking on the “Unsubscribe” link contained in these messages or by sending us an email.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity. MECAM does not knowingly collect any personal identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.